Werner Aero Services, a global leader in the supply of aircraft engines, spare parts and various consulting services to aviation industry, seeks a warehouse shipping and receiving clerk for its headquarters in Mahwah, NJ.
· Monitors, verifies and records incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Determines best shipment method unless customer specifies shipping method.
· Generates Bills of Lading and shipping products using FedEx and UPS PC software.
· Maintains inventory of shipping material and supplies.
· Performs other duties, including cycle counting, or special projects as required or assigned.
· Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
· Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative and take responsibility/accountability.
· Ability to work without supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, sometimes under pressured deadlines.
· Basic computer skills helpful; familiarity with inventory and shipping software a plus.
· Knowledge and understanding of a variety of transportation and shipping methods.
· Must be able to maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, which includes a retirement plan, company-paid health benefits and vacation time.
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention CL-WH in the subject line of the e-mail.