If you are looking to soar with an international aerospace company, have an opportunity to travel the world, see places and meet interesting people and cultures, then Werner Aero Services is the place for you. We are looking for an aviation experienced sales manager to head one of our current product lines. The company specializes in logistic solutions and the supply of aircraft spare parts and engines to airlines in the narrow body and regional jets aircraft. The
person must be energetic and highly motivated, with proven industry experience. The ideal background would be in airline engineering and procurement, OEM or MRO experience, or component sales. The position is in our Mahwah, NJ office.
Include but not limited to:
• Develop sales strategy and objectives
• Manage sales pipeline on a customer-by-customer basis
• Oversee responses to customer inquires
• Negotiate sales price to close sales as direct by management
• Visit customers and prospects to build relationships and profiles
• Maintain regular contact with customers and potential partners while developing new business
• Represent the company at trade shows and industry events
• Prepare sales reports for management
• Travel up to 25%
• Bachelor’s Degree in business/aviation or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of aircraft material sales experience necessary; purchasing and component repair experience recommended
• Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills
• Ability to network across the company effectively and maintain good working relationships with all departments and employees
• Self-motivated, strong planning and organizational skills
• Proven negotiation skills a plus
• Must be able to understand customers’ requirements and be able to price inventory accordingly.
Werner Aero Services, widely regarded for its high quality and customer care, is a leader in the aviation industry providing asset management and logistical solutions to airlines worldwide. With offices around the world, it is known for its innovative and total global transportation solutions specializing in supplying jet engines, rotable pooling and repair management. Werner is an ISO 9001 company and FAA AC0056B approved supplier.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. We offer a compensation package that includes a retirement plan, company-paid health benefits and vacation time.
Candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to HRA@werneraero.com
No agencies or phone calls please